HOW TO LOOK AFTER YOUR NEW GARMENT?
We would like you to enjoy your Philomén swimsuit for the longest possible time, so please consider the following instructions on how to care for your garment:
- Hand or machine wash at maximum 40C.
- Do not use chlorine-based bleach.
- Better not to iron your swimsuit, but if you really wish to do it, iron with the maximum sole-plate temperature of 110 ° C.
- Use delicate spin instead of spin dry or just let the garment dry hanging.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces to make sure the material won’t get damaged.
- Extreme heat or high levels of chlorine might have a damaging effect on the fabric.
- It’s best to rinse your swimsuit right after use, and clean it properly as soon as you get home.
- Do not leave your swimsuit in direct sunlight, as this might have a damaging effect.
Our swimsuit are made of luxury fabric is highly resistant UV rays and Chlorine.
LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ guarantees that your swimsuit won’t lose its shape so that it can serve you for a long time.